Posted on May 21st, 2009 by Allison (Politics / Social Issues)

Shut up, CheneyDoes anyone else wish that Dick Cheney would just go away and shut the *%#@ up???

Personally, I’d like him to experience some of those “enhanced interrogation techniques” he’s so fond of and defending so hard. But simply disappearing, never to be heard from again, would work for me too.

Good lord this man is a delusional, fear-mongering, pompous, self-important blowhard.

Comments

Michelle on May 22nd, 2009 at 6:08 am

I couldn’t agree more. I’m so tired of seeing his ugly mug on tv, and listening to his daughter defend him. ENOUGH. Your party lost, please just go away…

craig on May 22nd, 2009 at 6:38 am

maybe there’s an island somewhere that could be used as a quarantine spot for him and his friends at Fox News that seem to have come down with swine flu of the right-sided brain. Hmmm…there should be an opening at Guantamano soon if justice is served…?

craig on May 22nd, 2009 at 6:40 am

methinks I meant Guantanamo

Robert on May 22nd, 2009 at 4:34 pm

He’s afraid – and he should be. He is a war criminal.

Kathleen on May 23rd, 2009 at 6:38 pm

I despise this man! He is not only a war criminal, he is a domestic terrorist! He terrorises the American people by playing on their fears, tries to make us feel insecure, especially under the current administration. Rob is right. Cheney is afraid and he is desperately trying to win people over to thinking that his way was not only the only way, but the right thing to do. I’m sorry, I have to say it, He’s a Bastard!!!!

Robert on May 23rd, 2009 at 7:58 pm

It’s shocking to me that his approval ratings have gone up with his interviews. It just reminds me how stupid we as a people are. So easily swayed.

So now his thing is to cause fear in Americans by stating Obama plans to release Gitmo detainees into our communities. And people buy this crap.

I prefer them to be imprisoned here in federal maximum penetentaries where we already have terrorists, and where none can escape. I wouldn’t want them in a foreign country who might let them out.

The whole idea that it is unsafe for us to imprison them here is silly.

And silly fears are what Cheney has made a career out of promoting in order to be promoted.